Game Developer Intern
at AxisPlay in Minnesota-Minneapolis
Title: Game Developer Intern
Skills: C++/C#, Java, or Flash
Needed: As soon as possible.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
AxisPlay is a startup company developing unique and compelling multiplayer games for mobile devices and social media platforms. Our goal is to enhance social interactions on mobile devices through games. We are currently seeking talent to join our development team of highly motivated individuals. Those interested in an entrepreneurial environment and looking to make an immediate impact should apply.
• Apply knowledge of programming and development towards the creation and implementation of new applications and games.
• Assist the Lead Game Developer in designing new games and products.
• Play a leading role in the design and development of new applications.
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
• Understand current technologies and standards used by the group, and provide leadership.
• Pursuing a BS in Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
• Professional experience in programming is a plus.
• Working knowledge C++/C#, Java, or Flash.
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL, and AJAX is a plus.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Passion for playing online games.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
• Experience with social media or mobile device apps strongly preferred.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.