at Verticalmove in Washington-Seattle
These are full-time, permanent, direct hire roles. Candidates MUST have valid US work authorization. Relocation available for those in the Continental US with valid work authorization
One half of the US population watches video ads monthly. Mobile video advertising is a multi-billion dollar industry still in it's infancy. We provide Media Companies and Brand Advertisers with a class leading cloud-based platform that provides easily integrated creation and distribution of best-in-class experiential video ads for desktops, tablets and smartphones. We have doubled in size both in numbers and revenue every year for the last 4 years and see no limit to our growth in the future.
We are looking for several engineers to join our small engineering team. We provide absolutely amazing benefits and a chance to work within a talented group and have your work seen by millions. We deliver hundreds of millions of impressions each month and push over 300 terabytes of video and other data, to all sorts of internet connected devices. Our video ads work across device type, form factor, and bandwidth conditions.
- You will develop new video ad experiences that will render on iPads, SmartPhones, and non-Flash environments
- You will develop and maintain code that will display millions of video ads daily, log user events, and enable users to create amazingly powerful ad units from an easy to use studio platform.
- You will develop and innovate new features
- You will perform other duties as assigned; this is a startup culture, so flexibility is key
- Experience with mobile application development using Objective C or Java
- Experience with subversion or other version control tools
- Experience with J2EE, Servlets, and similar technologies
- Experience coding HTML5, JS, CSS3 for mobile web platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Experience with Java and/or other object-oriented languages
- Experience with UI and UX design concepts and best practices
- We want those always driven by new technology
A degree in Computer Science or technical field or equivalent on the job experience