Senior Software Engineer - Mobile Development
at Verticalmove, Inc. in Washington-Seattle
Pleae only local candidates apply.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer for the Mobile Applications development team. This individual must be a highly motivated professional who enjoys working in a fast paced, agile development environment. This position will be responsible for helping to bring Games services to Android devices.
· Ability to translate product requirements and concepts into software design documentation taking scalability and performance into consideration
· Solid understanding of development best practices including object-oriented design, implementing unit tests, and use of coding standards.
· Effective teamwork and good communication skills with the ability to mentor peers and provide peer code-reviews.
· Ability to work effectively with software engineers in test to enhance test plans and automated testing framework.
· Android Platform
o Minimum 5 years Java development experience.
o Experience with the Android Native Development Kit
o Experience with Android GUI development
o Experience publishing at least one Android application into the Android Market
· Experience developing SDK’s for 3rd party consumption
· Experience with Linux/Unix environments
· Experience developing and deploying smartphone and/or tablet apps.
· Familiar with Subversion (or other source control systems)
· Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent training and certifications
· Experience with iOS highly desired
· Experience with SQLite
· Experience with DRM and security
· Game development for smartphone devices a plus