Senior Interactive Web Developer
at Verticalmove, Inc. in Washington-Seattle
Pleae only local candidates apply.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
We are an iconic e-commerce company that has been a part of the Seattle Landscape for over a decade. We are publicly traded on the NYSE, and listed as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best companies to work for. We are seeking individuals that are interested in working in within a challenging, autonomous environment that is similar to a start-up, but also provides a great work life balance and a stable work environment.
- Collaborate closely with Development Manager to help track, prioritize, estimate, and recommend resources for all Technical Development Team projects
- Doctrine team-wide development methodologies and best practices, as well as perform periodic code reviews.
- Perform effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment while managing multiple time-critical issues.
- Function as technical advisor to business owners, project management, and backend development teams regarding front-end development standards and processes.
-Troubleshoot issues with e-commerce site and related properties
- Display current knowledge of industry trends and developments.
- 5+ years of demonstrated hands on experience in X/HTML and CSS
- 3+ years in building out front-end code for database-driven commercial Web sites.
- Display excellent problem solving, technical troubleshooting, and decision-making skills, as well as excellent communication, negotiating, and diplomatic abilities
- Proven track record of success in leading the development effort of online projects, including experience in leading, supporting, and mentoring other developers
- Proven success (including examples) in advising and negotiating with business owners on project feature requests, timelines, best practices, usability, etc.
- Excellent understanding of Web concepts such as UI best practices, SEO, etc
- Experience with C#/.Net-based object-oriented coding
- Experience with version/source control, bug tracking, and workflow applications/tools
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent preferred.