Senior SDET, Cloud Infrastructure
at Verticalmove in Washington-Seattle
These are full-time, permanent, direct hire roles. Candidates MUST have valid US work authorization. Please only local Seattle candidates
Contact me for any questions jlevie (@) verticalmove (dot) com
Learn about me here:
Some of my other roles are posted here
Cloud computing is hot and will be on the fore-front of technology for the next half decade or more and is growing faster than any other sector.
We are the leading provider of self-service cloud automation solutions for dynamic workloads. Cloud computing is the new hot thing in the tech world and is on the verge to become the defining technology of the 21st century. Our goal is to maximize efficiencies while minimizing costs and eliminating unnecessary hardware, basically their doing more with less and saving businesses a whole lot of money in the process. If your passionate about Cloud Computing and have similar beliefs than this is the company for you!
We are leading the way by providing self-service virtual data centers in just a few clicks. This individual will be closely working with our developers to make sure the product we deliver is incredibly scalable, highly available, and thoroughly secure. We encourage creativity and initiative. We are looking for individuals with experience testing complex distributed systems. We are an agile development environment, and our service is built primarily on open source software and languages including Python and Ruby on Linux. Experience with these technologies along with relational databases is preferred.
- Designing and developing new automated test frameworks, focusing on our complex networking services
- Extending existing test frameworks
- Working closely with an extremely talented team of engineers and architects
- Helping to resolve major customer technical issues
- Assisting with release planning
Required experience or skills:
- Experience developing test frameworks in modern programming languages
- Experience designing and developing automation tools and frameworks from scratch for multi-tiered systems
- Solid knowledge of load and performance methodologies also looking for experience with traffic generators analysis tools (hping3, iperf, httperf) is a big plus
-Familiarity with several networking protocols is strongly preferred: (Ex: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent degree)