Regional Sales Executive
at Concur Technologies in California-Sacramento
Consistently ranked as One of the Best Companies to Work
Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management software products. Concur delivers actionable business intelligence and a rapid ROI in a cloud, Saas environment across the world.
Regional Technology Sales Executive
Responsibilities: 100% Hunter / New Business Sales in Mid-MarketConcur is seeking a proven technology sales professional to provide a complex solutions based sale to small/mid market (SMB) companies via the telephone, internet presentations and some travel in a defined geographic territory. The Regional Sales Executive will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through booked sale. We are looking for a seasoned, aggressive, success-oriented Hunter with a proven record of exceeding sales targets, a high level of commitment to win.
Average Regional Sales Executive Day:
1. 25% - HUNTS /Prospects for New Business /Cold Calls discover leads within NEW clients that result in sale
2. 25% - EDUCATE /Follows up on leads from Concurs Strategic Alliances, partnerships and other team members, to strategize, introduce and develop new client relationships
3. 25% - DEMOSTRATE - provide technical demonstrations to highlight Concur’s product and performance and results
4. 15% - CLOSE – follow up with pipeline and respond to RFPs/RFIs etc.
5. 10% - Documentation – prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline in Salesforce
The Winning profile:
Success selling complex solutions ideally in ERP, Cloud or financial solutions
At least 5+ years of selling in high tech; ideally with license software and/or on-demand services in cross-vertical markets
History in identifying, qualifying and closing new business within existing client base and accounts.
Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statement and other sales collateral.
Experience level: Senior Individual Contributor
Travel: 20% travel to client site or events, 80% - inside phone / online demonstrations
Work site: 100% Home office with occasional travel to client sites
Team: This team rocks! To be part of this sales force you will be asked to show a record of consistently being at or above quota. WE only want the best and brightest. The Midmarket consistently breaks sales records and well on their way to setting more new records for 2012.
Reports to: the MidMarket Sales Director
If you are up for the challenge or want to read more about this role or have question please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org