Outside Field Sales Representative
at MIAJO Inc. in Washington-Seattle
We are seeking a competitive, disciplined, self-motivated individual who has a talent for engaging relationship with hard-working small business owners whom he/she can help be more successful.
Our company, based in Redmond, WA is an upcoming start-up that provides tools for local small businesses to become more successful through second generation digital solutions.
1. Create and manage “individual” sales pipeline: responsible for the entire sales process from lead generation, qualifying them, first contact to closing
2. Build and maintain relationships effectively
3. Diligent & detailed activity reporting
4. Close sales and achieve weekly targets
5. As in any start-up company, you will be asked to take on additional responsibilities, in relationship with your skills, as needed.
6. Responsible for a territory in the Puget Sound
- Ability to work independently and remain organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Result driven
- High energy
- Understanding of SMBs hot buttons.
- Experience in outside field sales with a commission-based remuneration
- Bachelors degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
A competitive package comprising of both fixed compensation and commission that is designed to reward performance in terms of closed sales while ensuring that minimum fixed compensation rewards effort.
The position reports to the Director of Sales.
Please send resume to email@example.com