Marketing Intern @ Amazing Startup!
at imo in California-Silicon Valley/Peninsula
Do you find it your mission to inform and educate your friends and family—and whoever will listen—on the latest and greatest technologies? Do you often have numerous and creative solutions to problems when others choose to go the traditional route? We are looking for an intellectually curious and tech-savvy self-starter intern to join our team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented marketer who can develop and execute successful marketing campaigns with minimal supervision.
- Develop product content and collateral including positioning, marketing campaigns, presentations, product announcements, blog posts, website updates, etc.
- Prepare and distribute PR materials to spread the word about imo and its products to media
- Help create and implement a campus outreach program
- Assist in coordinating imo sponsored events
- Create video tutorials and field questions about imo
- Represent imo at industry events
- Completed or working towards a bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in using online and mobile technologies
- Comfortable with all social media platforms
- Experience with student government, student organizations, or campus activities preferred
- Avid current or future imo user
- Competitive salary
- $500/month housing stipend for living within a two-mile radius from our office
- Snacks and weekly lunches/dinners
- Gym membership
- imo-sponsored team events and outings like movies, hiking, trampoline dodgeball, kayaking, etc.
How to apply:
If you meet or exceed all of the requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1. your resume
2. short outline on how you would promote/market imo on college campuses