**Product Manager-FTE, High Growth Position w/Profitable SaaS Company**
at Bring IT Inc. in Washington-Seattle
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping define current features and future releases for an award-winning SaaS platform. Reporting to the VP of Products and Market Strategy, you will be part of a growing Product team. Your position is pivotal to the success of this Company’s efforts, working across multiple functional teams to create, plan, execute and communicate product releases in support of product strategies.
Your activities and responsibilities will be varied as they continue to innovate and deliver the competitive advantages of their technology. Duties include product discovery, managing feature backlogs and enabling effective product launches by managing sprint plans and progress. In this role you will work closely with internal stakeholders to define product strategy, plan future features and review development progress.
· Collaborate on product strategy and feature definition through rapid product discovery to identify true business value.
· Facilitate the definition of product feature details (epics to stories) with end users and development stakeholders.
· Prioritize product features in sprint planning, manage sprints and communicate progress and other relevant information to management and other business departments
· Product ownership and driving the execution of launches and delivery of releases via agile development practices to achieve business goals.
· 7+ years’ experience in project management and/or product management within online retail, ecommerce, SaaS or cloud-base businesses
· Prior hands' on experience in software development or QA a plus
· Strong experience or business knowledge of technology solutions for performance marketing, multi-channel marketing and retailing ecommerce.
· Previous experience in successful Agile project management in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up company. Prior B2B platform delivery experience is desirable.
· Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, and ability to lead product development teams.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.