Sr. Program Manager (Technical)
at 110 Consulting in Washington-Bellevue/Redmond
Local candidates only. No third party recruiters please. Previous consulting experience would be ideal.
Our client is in need of a Sr. Program Manager to support the development of new reporting tools as well as the development of new features and functionality in existing tools. This role requires working with business owners and technical teams across the organization to define strategy, requirements and timelines as well as support cross functional development teams through design, delivery, management and support. This position involves regular communication with senior management on roadmaps, progress, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
The ideal candidate is an agile leader with superior analytical skills across business and technology. This role requires excellent program and project management, technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. Background in reporting would be ideal.
• Work closely with stakeholders to gather and define business requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
• Work closely with technical team to ensure the requirements are understood and translated correctly into functional designs and specifications
• Strong analytically in order to understand business goals and measure progress against those goals.
• Assign priorities to multiple competing activities quickly and effectively, balancing short- and long-term needs
• Consistently communicate the appropriate level of information (status, risks, outcomes, etc.) to leadership as well as across project stakeholders and team members ensuring critical visibility for the right audience including
• Uses senior level project management in support of project management including project planning, scope management, quality management, change management, resource management, schedule management, risk management and communications management.
• Effectively communicate, manage, and escalate risks and change within projects.
• Minimum 5 years of program/project management experience with a focus on technical projects
• Minimum 3 years of business analysis experience
• Proven ability to gather business requirements and technical enough to be involved in the creation of functional specifications
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to creatively solve challenging business and technology problems
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
• High degree of competency with project management including: project planning, issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status
• Strong verbal and written skills (clarity of messages, crispness in delivery, timeliness, and accuracy)
• Ability to make very quick decisions and adapt to an ever changing environment with little to no planning
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Careers page at www.110consulting.com/careers