Senior Oracle Business Analyst, FTE, Top 100 company
at Verticalmove in Washington-Bellevue/Redmond
Looking for a fun and collaborative environment? One voted one of the top places to work for almost the last 10 years running? Centrally located on the East-side this company has more than 500 employees and more than 25 locations around the world. With some of the largest companies in the world as loyal clients including Microsoft, Nintendo, BestBuy, Dell, Nike and 100's of others this company has been growing at an amazing rate.
We're looking for a Senior Business Analyst!
- This person will serve as the Business System Analyst for on-going Oracle projects. Working with system integrators on designing to-be use cases.
- Provide continual process improvement around the core business functions. Maintain balance of 'speed, control, accuracy, efficiency'.
- Troubleshoot problems and hunt down bugs that influence client or user experiences. Make the appropriate recommendations to management that improve workflows, deliverables or solve problems.
- Help prioritize initiatives that are forwarded to Development and in turn, assist development with quality assurance, documentation, and delivery of solutions to your constituents. Document requirements and test cases.
- Monitor and detect user/input errors. Assist users with and/or resolve data conflicts.
- Gain and apply a solid understanding of company workflow and user requirements to develop appropriate recommendations for solutions.
- Other fun and challenging tasks as assigned.
- Be a bright and quick learner
- 'Self Starters' with a proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision go far here
- Have the desire and proven ability to effectively troubleshoot application issues and resolve data conflicts
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Thorough and analytical testing abilities with appropriate attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively to work effectively with diverse groups of people at all levels of the organization and balance multiple priorities with a positive attitude
- Ability to generate and execute system test scenarios and document test results
- 3 - 5 plus years of Oracle experience in one or more of the following areas: financials, human resources, supply-chain.
- 3 - 5 years of experience deploying or supporting enterprise applications
- Should possess reasonable technical and business acumen to support Financials and HR.
- Preference will be given to candidates with warehouse and inventory management.
- Hyperion, CRM On-Demand or Agile a plus.
- Some hands-on knowledge of Oracle report toolsets, which may include BI Publisher, Discoverer or Siebel Analytics.
- Minimum of 2 years in a business analyst or production support role for Oracle eBusiness a must.
- Incredible verbal and written communication skill - to support training and technical writing / documentation.
Candidates should have an education in business, IT or related field.