Senior UX Designer
at Quartet (Stealth) in Washington-Seattle
If you're truly passionate about the art of interaction design and want to join a strong team building a novel consumer product from the ground up, then this is the opportunity for you. We're seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to help build a bleeding-edge consumer cloud media platform.
This exciting and challenging role is on a greenfield project – with significant latitude for an ambitious and skilled designer to creatively influence the product aesthetic. Our Senior UX Designer will have end-to-end ownership and responsibility for the user experience – ranging from initial research, ideation, conceptual sketches and prototyping through to detailed design and usability testing.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Talented, creative and innovative – with the skills and experience required to deliver the UX requirements of a complex multi-platform project.
- Comfortable leading and owning the entire user experience, with the ability to persuasively communicate the design vision to internal and external audiences.
- Adept at leveraging platform-specific design patterns and creatively navigating technology constraints across desktop, web and mobile platforms.
- Capable of working at a range of scopes, from high-level sketches and UI wireframes through to the finer points of interactive UI design.
- An enthusiastic and empathetic user advocate who will work collaboratively with the implementation team throughout the product life-cycle to ensure design goals are achieved.
- Passionate about enhancing the aesthetic enjoyment of digital music & media.
Our 'skunkworks' team is located in downtown Seattle. We offer competitive pay, stock options, and a great startup environment, backed by the strengths and resources of an established organization.
We're in stealth mode right now, do you want to learn more? Get in touch – click "Apply now". Please include your resumé and link to your portfolio.