Senior Product Marketing Manager - SMB Cloud Mobile
at Concur Technologies in Washington-Seattle
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Concur Technologies (Tripit)
Concur was recently named the #1 Most Innovative Growth Company in the World by Forbes Magazine!
Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions, including: Concur Travel & Expense, Concur Breeze, and TripIt. Concur helps organizations and their employees manage travel, control costs, and save time. By automating and optimizing business processes, Concur delivers actionable business intelligence and a rapid ROI. Concur’s travel, expense and invoice solutions are trusted by thousands of companies and reach millions of employees in more than 90 countries.
More information about Concur is available at www.concur.com.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Job Description:
Concur is looking for a seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager that will take charge, own and manage a portfolio of innovative new cloud and mobile integrated travel and expense management products from start to finish. This is a high profile, game changing role as these products will be utilized worldwide by our small to mid-size clients to help streamline and make their organization more efficient, accountable and actionable.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager Job Highlights:
- Define Concur's new products and go-to-market strategy for small business (SMB) and consumer-level personal expense solutions: sales optimization, brand management, pricing, consumer insight, training, etc.
- Launch Concur's personal line of travel and expense solutions
- Re-invent Concur's Free Trial strategy to increase quality of user experience and drive higher conversion rates
- Drive our ground-breaking integration with our alliances such as: QuickBooks and Intuit
- Define the Concur Advisor Program product strategy to sell, implement, and support Concur's small business solution for their clients
- Develop the European and Asian launch strategies for the small business and personal solutions
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of solid product marketing experience taking consumer based products, especially cloud, Saas or mobile solutions, from conception to market
- Expert in designing go-to-market strategy for the SMB (small to mid-size business) sector to include: pricing, sales optimization, training etc.
- Experience developing and partnering with strategic alliances to sell through various small business software distribution channels
- Experience with Sales2.0, frictionless selling, and free trial optimization
- Active usability advocate and believer in user-centric design
- Hands on experience leading a small product marketing or product management team
- Experience with small business accounting
Experience in travel planning and booking
Position reports to: Vice President of SMB Product Marketing.
To learn more about this role email me at firstname.lastname@example.org